AXA Greater China Multi-Factor Advantage Fund
Last NAV 76.7600 USD as of 07/12/23
Important Note to Hong Kong Investors:
- AXA Greater China Multi-Factor Advantage Fund (“the Fund”) is constituted in the form of a unit trust and is domiciled in Hong Kong.
- The Fund aims to offer investors the potential for long-term capital appreciation by investing at least 70% of its net asset value in the securities of companies with economic interest, domiciled, listed or incorporated in mainland China or Hong Kong, where such securities may be traded in mainland China, Hong Kong or other regulated markets. The fund aims to outperform the return of the MSCI Zhong Hua Index, or such equivalent index.
- The Fund may subject to equity market risks and risks relating to investment in mainland China, due to the sensitivity in any significant change in economic, political or social policy in the mainland China.
- The Fund may subject to concentration and country market risk as the Fund invests primarily in mainland China and Hong Kong companies which may be more susceptible to adverse economic, political, policy, foreign exchange, liquidity, tax, legal or regulatory event affecting mainland China and Hong Kong.
- Investors should not make investment decision on the basis of this document alone. The offering documents of the Fund should be read for further details including risk factors.
|Price||Date||Portfolio AUM||Buy price||Sell price||Share AUM|
Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Investors may not get back the full amount invested. The computation basis of the performance is based on the calendar year end, NAV-To-NAV, with dividend reinvested. These figures show by how much the AXA Greater China Multi-Factor Advantage Fund A USD Acc Share Class increased or decreased in value during the calender year being shown.
Performance data has been calculated in USD, including ongoing charges and excluding subscription fee and redemption fee you might have to pay.
The start date under the Price table does not represent the since launch date of the share class.
Fund launch date: 1993
Share class launch date: 1993
The benchmark (Performance indicator) of the AXA Greater China Multi-Factor Advantage Fund A USD Acc is MSCI Zhong Hua Index.
Effective from 31 December 2019, AXA China and Hong Kong Equity Fund has been renamed as AXA Greater China Multi-Factor Advantage Fund.
KFS Chinese 04/2023
Annual Report 31/12/2022
Prospectus Chinese 19/08/2022
Semi-Annual Report 30/06/2023
Shareholder Letters Chinese 31/08/2023
Shareholder Letters 31/08/2023
Climate-Related Risk Disclosure (English) 31/10/2023
ESG Report 11/2023