AXA WF Asian High Yield Bonds
Last NAV 80.0800 EUR as of 05/06/23
Important Note to Hong Kong Investors:
- This is a sub-fund of AXA World Funds which is a Luxembourg based open-ended investment company with several separate sub-funds (individually the "Sub-Fund" and collectively the "Sub-Funds") each with different investment objectives and risks profile.
- The Sub-Fund seeks performance, in USD, through dynamic exposure to the Asian fixed income market. As such, the Sub-Fund is exposed to the risks associated with concentrating investments in the region.
- Some of the high yield securities held in the portfolio may involve increased credit and market risk.
- The Sub-Fund may invest in sovereign debt issued or guaranteed by governments or governmental entities largely in-debt which expose to higher degree of risk including but not limited to political, social and economic risks.
- The Sub-Fund may subject to emerging markets, interest rate, credit, volatility and liquidity, rating downgrade, valuation, reliability of credit ratings, contingent convertible bonds (Cocos), Currency conversion for Renminbi (“RMB”) denominated share class, foreign exchange and currency, counterparty and ESG risks.
- This Sub-Fund may use derivative instruments and may subject the investor to additional risks including counterparty/credit, volatility, valuation, leverage, liquidity, and over-the-counter transaction risks.
- For the Distribution Shares, investors should be aware that dividends may be paid directly or effectively out of the Sub-Funds’ capital at the Management Company's discretion. This may result in an immediate decrease in the net asset value per share of the Distribution Shares. Payment of distribution out of the Sub-Funds’ capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor's original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, which may further decrease the net asset value per share and may also reduce the capital available for the Sub-Funds for future investment and capital growth.
- Investors should not make investment decision on the basis of this document alone. The offering documents of the Fund should be read for further details including risk factors.
|Price||Date||Portfolio AUM||Buy price||Sell price||Share AUM|
Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Investors may not get back the full amount invested. The computation basis of the performance is based on the calendar year end, NAV-To-NAV, with dividend reinvested. These figures show by how much the AXA World Funds - Asian High Yield Bonds A (H) EUR Acc Share Class increased or decreased in value during the calender year being shown.
Performance data has been calculated in EUR, including ongoing charges and excluding subscription fee and redemption fee you might have to pay.
Where no past performance is shown there was insufficient data available in that year to provide performance.
The start date under the Price table does not represent the since launch date of the share class.
Fund launch date: 2016
Share class launch date: 2016
The benchmark of the fund is JP Morgan Asia Credit Non-Investment Grade.
KFS Chinese 04/2023
Annual Report 31/12/2022
Prospectus Chinese 04/2023
Semi-Annual Report 30/06/2022
Shareholder Letters 07/06/2023
Shareholder Letters Chinese 07/06/2023
SFDR Website Disclosure 22/12/2022