AXA WF Framlington Europe Real Estate Securities
Last NAV 192.3200 EUR as of 06/12/22
Important Note to Hong Kong Investors:
- This is a sub-fund of AXA World Funds which is a Luxembourg based open-ended investment company with several separate sub-funds (individually the "Sub-Fund" and collectively the "Sub-Funds") each with different investment objectives and risks profile.
- The Sub-Fund seeks long-term growth of your investment, in EUR, from an actively managed listed equity, equity-related securities and derivatives on such securities portfolio by investing at least two thirds of net assets in transferable securities of companies that are in the real estate sector, and are domiciled or do most of their business in Europe. As such, the Sub-Fund is exposed to the risks associated with concentrating its investment in real estate securities and Real estate companies and Real Investment Trusts (REITs), and investment in specific geographic zones.
- The Sub-Fund may subject to equity, investment in small and/or micro-capitalisation universe, currency and foreign exchange, Eurozone political, regulatory, economic, convertibility, and ESG risks.
- This Sub-Fund may use derivative instruments and may subject the investor to additional risks including counterparty/credit, volatility, valuation, leverage, liquidity, and over-the-counter transaction risks.
- For the Distribution Shares, investors should be aware that dividends may be paid directly or effectively out of the Sub-Funds’ capital at the Management Company's discretion. This may result in an immediate decrease in the net asset value per share of the Distribution Shares. Payment of distribution out of the Sub-Funds’ capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor's original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, which may further decrease the net asset value per share and may also reduce the capital available for the Sub-Funds for future investment and capital growth.
- Investors should not make investment decision on the basis of this document alone. The offering documents of the Fund should be read for further details including risk factors.
|Price||Date||Portfolio AUM||Buy price||Sell price||Share AUM|
Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Investors may not get back the full amount invested. The computation basis of the performance is based on the calendar year end, NAV-To-NAV, with dividend reinvested. These figures show by how much the AXA World Funds Framlington Europe Real Estate Securities A EUR Acc Share Class increased or decreased in value during the calender year being shown.
Performance data has been calculated in EUR, including ongoing charges and excluding subscription fee and redemption fee you might have to pay.
The start date under the Price table does not represent the since launch date of the share class.
Fund launch date: 2005
Share class launch date: 2005
The benchmark of the fund is FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Europe Capped 10% Total Return.
The Sub-Fund is authorized under the SFC Code on Unit Trusts and Mutual Funds but not under the Code on Real Estate Investment Trusts