AXA WF Framlington Longevity Economy
Last NAV 253.1900 USD as of 16/05/22
Important Note to Hong Kong Investors:
- This is a sub-fund of AXA World Funds which is a Luxembourg based open-ended investment company with several separate sub-funds (individually the "Sub-Fund" and collectively the "Sub-Funds") each with different investment objectives and risks profile.
- The Sub-Fund seeks long-term growth of your investment, in USD, from an actively managed listed equity, equity-related securities and derivatives portfolio, in line with a socially responsible investment (SRI) approach, by investing at least two thirds of its net assets in equities and equity-related securities of companies that focus on aged care, wellness and medical treatments. As such, the Sub-Fund is exposed to greater concentration risk and investments in specific sectors or asset classes risk.
- The Sub-Fund applies ESG and sustainability criteria to its investment process may exclude securities of certain issuers for non-investment reasons and therefore some market opportunities available to funds that do not use ESG or sustainability criteria may be unavailable for the Sub-Fund, and the Sub-Fund's performance may at times be better or worse than the performance of relatable funds that do not use ESG or sustainability criteria.
- The Sub-Fund invests in securities issued or listed in different countries which may expose to movements of foreign exchange rates, changes in relevant laws or restrictions, changes in exchange control regulations or price volatility.
- The Sub-Fund may subject to equity, investment in small or micro-capitalisation universe, currency and foreign exchange risks.
- This Sub-Fund may use derivative instruments and may subject the investor to additional risks including counterparty/credit, volatility, valuation, leverage, liquidity, and over-the-counter transaction risks.
- Investors should not make investment decision on the basis of this document alone. The offering documents of the Fund should be read for further details including risk factors.
|Price||Date||Portfolio AUM||Buy price||Sell price||Share AUM|
Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Investors may not get back the full amount invested. The computation basis of the performance is based on the calendar year end, NAV-To-NAV, with dividend reinvested. These figures show by how much the AXA World Funds Framlington Longevity Economy A USD Acc Share Class increased or decreased in value during the calender year being shown.
Performance data has been calculated in USD, including ongoing charges and excluding subscription fee and redemption fee you might have to pay.
AXA World Funds – Framlington Health has been renamed to AXA World Funds – Framlington Longevity Economy with effective from August 31, 2018.
The start date under the Price table does not represent the since launch date of the share class.
Fund launch date: 2007
Share class launch date: 2007
The benchmark of the fund is MSCI AC World Total Return Net.