AXA WF Global Strategic Bonds
Last NAV 84.4900 USD as of 27/03/23
Important Note to Hong Kong Investors:
- This is a sub-fund of AXA World Funds which is a Luxembourg based open-ended investment company with several separate sub-funds (individually the "Sub-Fund" and collectively the "Sub-Funds") each with different investment objectives and risks profile.
- The Sub-Fund seeks both income and growth of your investment, in USD, from an actively managed bond portfolio by investing in bonds of any type (such as government bonds and corporate bonds), credit quality and currency from issuers anywhere in the world, including emerging markets and in money market instruments.
- The Sub-Fund invests in securities issued or listed in different countries which may expose to movements of foreign exchange rates, changes in relevant laws or restrictions, changes in exchange control regulations or price volatility.
- Some of the high yield securities held in the portfolio may involve increased credit and market risk.
- The Sub-Fund may focus investing in certain companies, groups of companies, sectors of the economy, countries or geographical regions, or ratings which may be more susceptible to adverse economic, political, policy, foreign exchange, liquidity, tax, legal or regulatory event.
- The Sub-Fund may subject to interest rate, credit, counterparty, emerging market, rating downgrade, valuation, reliability of credit ratings, sovereign debt, inflation-linked bonds, risks associated with investments in debt instruments with loss-absorption features, contingent convertible bonds(Cocos), senior non-preferred debts, 144A securities, securities lending and repurchase or reverse repurchase agreement transactions, foreign exchange and currency, and ESG risks.
- This Sub-Fund may use derivative instruments and may subject the investor to additional risks including counterparty/credit, volatility, valuation, leverage, liquidity, and over-the-counter transaction risks.
- For the Distribution Shares, investors should be aware that dividends may be paid directly or effectively out of the Sub-Funds’ capital at the Management Company's discretion. This may result in an immediate decrease in the net asset value per share of the Distribution Shares. Payment of distribution out of the Sub-Funds’ capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor's original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, which may further decrease the net asset value per share and may also reduce the capital available for the Sub-Funds for future investment and capital growth.
- Investors should not make investment decision on the basis of this document alone. The offering documents of the Fund should be read for further details including risk factors.
|Price||Date||Portfolio AUM||Buy price||Sell price||Share AUM|
Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Investors may not get back the full amount invested. The computation basis of the performance is based on the calendar year end, NAV-To-NAV, with dividend reinvested. These figures show by how much the AXA World Funds - Global Strategic Bonds A m "st" USD Inc Share Class increased or decreased in value during the calender year being shown.
Performance data has been calculated in USD, including ongoing charges and excluding subscription fee and redemption fee you might have to pay.
Where no past performance is shown there was insufficient data available in that year to provide performance.
The start date under the Price table does not represent the since launch date of the share class.
Fund launch date: 2012
Share class launch date: 2019
There is no benchmark for this fund.
KFS Chinese 02/2023
Annual Report 31/12/2021
Prospectus Chinese 02/2023
Semi-Annual Report 30/06/2022
Shareholder Letters 27/12/2022
Shareholder Letters Chinese 27/12/2022
Dividend Composition 02/2023
SFDR Website Disclosure 22/12/2022